Lithium Polymer batteries were the next step from the Nickel Cadmium (NiCad) and Nickel Metal Hybrid (NiMH) batteries. While these batteries had served their purpose the developments in personal electronics created a need for lighter, longer lasting batteries. In 2002 …
- Apprentice Electricians – How to Recruit and Employ an Electrical Trainee
- Repairing Xbox 360 3 Red Lights – Can You Repair the 3 Red Lights Yourself?
- 7 Tips to Find Qualified and Reliable Electricians
- Join a Steady Industry by Attending Electrician Trade Schools
- How to Fix a Broken Xbox 360 From the Red Ring of Death